Collaborate and Produce: SharePoint 2010 Introduction for Government and Business
- We need to do more with less!
- We need to find ways to work effectively together!
- We need to be able to capture corporate data so it is not lost when people leave or retire!
- We need to accommodate a mobile workforce with 24×7 habits!
- We need to reduce the amount of time we spend searching for information to do our jobs!
Luckily SharePoint 2010 can do all of this and more. That’s the good news. The bad news is that as a very powerful tool, and a new concept for many, it can be tricky to learn. But there’s more good news: Sector Learning Solutions has been training businesses and public sector bodies how to use SharePoint, and develop SharePoint solutions, since 2004.
Join us for a stress-free half-day overview of SharePoint 2010. This demonstration-style session will be useful and relevant to those familiar with SharePoint 2007, or new to SharePoint altogether. In addition to showing the fundamentals of creating and using SharePoint 2010 sites and workspaces, Gerry Brimacombe will pepper his presentation with tips, tricks, and best practices gathered and developed over many years of using and teaching this exciting product.
Topics will include:
- The SharePoint 2010 Ribbon
- Creating Pages, Lists and Sites
- Wiki Home Page editing
- Microsoft Office Integration
- Calendar Overlays
- SharePoint Workspaces
Price: Each session is $100 a registration and includes a lunch catered by Ambrosia Conference and Event Centre.
Contact us today to show your interest – we’ll add you to a pre-registration waitlist.
Chief Executive Officer,