New Blog Topic:
Once a month we will be sharing our favourite Social Media tips, tricks and insights from our Social Media Instructor, Chris Burdge’s bWest Interactive blog.
May 2012 Social Media Tip
His post also answers the following questions regarding Facebook’s changes to its user interface for both individual users and Facebook (Business) Pages:
- What is the difference between Tabs and Application Pages?
- Why would I pin content to the top of my Timeline?
- What does “highlighting” or “starring” a post on my Timeline do?
- How have the dimensions of the “Tab” pages changed?
- No more default landing pages?! What do I do instead?
- What are the dimesions of the cover images?
- What isn’t allowed to be use in a cover image?
Director of Communications,
Sector Learning Solutions