Did any of you catch Sector Learning Solutions’ CEO Gerry Brimacombe on CFAX 1070 radio yesterday?
Gerry was a guest on the Frank Stanford’s radio show that aired live between 2:30-3:00pm. The show was hosted by Patty Mack (in Stanford’s absence) and covered the importance of small businesses successfully leveraging technology.
Gerry was joined by Social Media expert Steve Kim and the conversation covered a gambit of topics including:
- Small businesses drives our economy.
- Small businesses must embrace technology for maximum efficiency and mobility.
- Small businesses must understand that they can’t know-it-all or be completely up-to-date as technology is always changing.
- Training is key to get the most out of technology tools that you already own.
- Learning organizations that are committed to attracting and retaining good staff can do so by providing staff with training that allows them to be productive.
- The BC Chamber of Commerce Micro Business Training (MBT) Pilot Program is available for small business owners to get funding for training.
If you missed Gerry’s radio spot and want to hear a recording, check out this podcast of the conversation: http://www.cfax1070.com/Media/CFAX-Podcasts/Frank-Stanford/November-13,-2pm
Director of Communications,
Sector Learning Solutions