Purchase any Microsoft Office course anD GET THE SECOND COURSE FOR FREE.
Dedicated Group Training:
Dedicated group training can be scheduled for any date in December 2012, January 2013 or February 2013.
Open Enrolment Training:
Individuals looking to join Open Enrolment classes can register in pre-scheduled January 2013 or February 2013 course dates.
NOTE: A minimum of two registrants is required for open enrolment courses to run.
If you are the only registrant, we will give you the option to either choose a different course or be rescheduled to the next available course date.
- Pay for the course of greater value; receive the course of lesser value for free.
- Training requests must be submitted (by phone or email) by December 31, 2012.
- Training request may not be processed until January 2013 due to holiday office hours.
- This offer is not available for 1-1 training sessions.
- Course prices are based on per-person rates.
- Both course dates must be booked at the same time.
- No cancellations or rescheduling of dates permitted.
Which Courses Are Eligible for the “Buy-1-Get-1-Free”Microsoft Office Promotion?
Microsoft Office 2010, 2007 or 2003
- Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Live Meeting, OneNote
- Access, Project, Publisher, Visio
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Office Productivity Tips and Tricks
- What’s New in MS Office
Director of Communications,
Sector Learning Solutions