The Social Media Camp Workshop Series is coming to Victoria on October 4th, 2012 and you could attend for free! Tickets are $99, but we have one ticket to give away to a lucky Sector Learning Solutions fan.
To be entered into the draw for one free ticket:
- Like our Sector Learning Solutions Facebook business page.
- Click on our Events.
- Click on the event – Win a Free Ticket to Social Media Marketing Workshop: Victoria.
- Click the Join button. – Voila! Your name is now entered into our draw.
Click here to view a step-by-step instructions video on how to enter your name in the draw.
The winner of the draw will be announced on: Wednesday, September 19th, 2012.
What is Social Media Camp Workshop Series?
The Social Media Camp Workshop Series brings together top experts in the industry in a series of one-day, intensive, practical, and hands-on workshops across Canada.
This workshop will help you take what you learned at SMC and put it into practice, and/or help you fine tune and maximize the social media platforms you have in place already.
When: Thursday October 4, 2012
Time: 9:00AM – 4:30PM
Where: Marriott Victoria
For more details on the workshop: http://socialmediacamp.ca/workshop-series/victoria-bc-2/
- Chris Burdge – Social Media Strategy, Google+ for Business
- Juhli Selby – Advanced Twitter Strategies for Business
- Chris Whiteley – Set-up and Maximize your WordPress Blog
- Jason Miles – Pinterest Expert and author of “Pinterest Power”
What you will learn:
- How to retain existing customers, attract new customers and grow your business by effectively leveraging social media for marketing.
- How to create an effective Social Media Strategy and Daily Action Plan
- Learn the secrets of optimizing LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+.
- Tips to leverage social media to increase your website’s search engine optimization.
- How to optimize WordPress blog settings
- Plugins for enhancing your WordPress site
- SEO & General WordPress Best Practices
- Setting up Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- And much, much more…
Director of Communications,
Sector Learning Solutions